I like tools and I like making tools. 3D printing makes it possible to make lots of kinds of useful tools.
- Magnetic Polarity Tools – tools to hold polarized magnets to make it easy to know the orientation of magnets before you glue them
- USB Pull – a tool to prevent tangling of USB cables
- Etherpull – a tool to prevent tangling of Ethernet cables
- Caliper Stand – holds 150mm calipers (apparently someone is selling this on Etsy).
- Spool Spinner – fits into a drill to make it easier to transfer the last bit of filament to a smaller spool
- Tool Hanger – screws to the wall and lets you hang a tool from a rope with knotted ends
- Pencil Holder for Moleskien Books – slides into the spine and holds a mechanical pencil
- 27″ iMac Camera Cover – fits on top of a 27″ iMac and slides over the camera when it is not in use
- Spool Rotator – a spool hanger that rotates using only the energy of the rotation of the spool due to the consumption of filament by the extruder